There are a number of options available to you when sending your photographs to iMAGENIQUE:
- iMAGENIQUE asks you to only send low resolution photographs for the purpose of a quote because large photo files will clog up your email server.
- Once you have received your quote and want to proceed, you can then send your high resolution photographs (the best quality you have) via send in your photos now
- iMAGENIQUE utilises the services of Dropbox, Google Drive and We Tranfer for sending and receiving your high quality photographs. You will find these links on send in your photos now
- Confused about high and low resolution versions of your photographs? See the FAQ page or call iMAGENIQUE!
- If you have old ‘hard copy’ photographs that require restoring, it is best if you can scan them yourself and send them digitally to iMAGENIQUE. Alternatively, you can send the originals to iMAGENIQUE. Whilst iMAGENIQUE will always carry out its best endeavours to ensure the safe care of your photographs, ultimate responsibility remains with you, the owner of the photographs. iMAGENIQUE is based in Godalming, Surrey. UK. Please contact iMAGENIQUE for the full postal address for posting or deliveries.